The spacious dimensions and elegant decor of the York Room offer tremendous functionality and allow the space to accommodate a wide variety of events. The crystal-accented chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling picture windows are highlighted by the same stylish decor and architectural features as in the Ballroom. By means of a removable wall, the York Room is seamlessly combined with the Ballroom to create an extended seating and serving area, and two double-doorways on the opposite wall allow direct access to the Fireside Room for combined event space. The North Patio which overlooks the putting green and 10th tee is also accessible from the York Room.
At a glance:
- Seats up to 60 at round tables for a plated meal
- Tables may be oblong, u-shaped, half-round, and crescent seating to facilitate a keynote presentation
- Functional, adaptable and elegant to accommodate a wide variety of events
- High ceilings with chandeliers, classic decor, and floor-to-ceiling picture windows
- Seamless combination with the Ballroom and/or Fireside Room to accommodate larger parties